Chris W. Pierce Of Counsel
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D. 1982
- University of New Mexico, B.A. Cum Laude 1979
- State Bar of New Mexico--Bankruptcy Section Board Member 2006-2008; 2010-2012; 2018-present.
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
Organizations & Awards
Chris W. Pierce is “Of Counsel” to the Albuquerque law firm of Walker and Associates, P.C., and focuses his practice on bankruptcy law, general commercial litigation, and real estate transactions and litigation. Since 1986, his practice has included representation of debtors, creditors and trustees in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 proceedings, with emphasis on medium to large Chapter 11 matters; foreclosure and other collection proceedings; general representation of commercial property owners and landlords, general civil litigation in Federal and State Court, including virtually all areas of civil law practice (real estate, landlord/tenant law, contracts, commercial law, foreclosures, injunctions, family law, and state and federal appeals.)
Mr. Pierce was appointed as a Chapter 11 Subchapter V Panel Trustee in February of 2020 by the Office of the United States Trustee (Region 20).