Stephanie L. Schaeffer Associate
- University of New Mexico Juris Doctor
- New Mexico State University M.S. Fisheries Biology
- San Jose State University B.S. Conservation Biology
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal for Excellence Bankruptcy Studies
Organizations & Awards
- New Mexico Bar Association Member
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico Member
Stephanie L. Schaeffer concentrates her practice in the areas of business bankruptcy law, real estate matters and commercial litigation. She regularly represents businesses and individuals in bankruptcy cases, and represents parties in business litigation and transactions, foreclosure actions, workout negotiations, and other commercial matters. Ms. Schaeffer has practiced law since 2003.
She is a member of the New Mexico Bar Association. She is admitted to practice before all state courts in the state of New Mexico and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico. Ms. Schaeffer received her J.D. degree from the University of New Mexico School of Law in 2003.