Thomas D. Walker Partner
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Tulane University B.S.
- University of New Mexico School of Law JD
- United States District Court District of New Mexico Member
- Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Rating
- Best Lawyers in America Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights
- Super Lawyers Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights
Organizations & Awards
- State Bar of New Mexico Bankruptcy Law Section Past Chair
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals Member
Thomas D. Walker is a shareholder in the Albuquerque law firm of Walker & Associates, P.C., where he concentrates his practice in the areas of bankruptcy law, commercial litigation and real estate law. He regularly represents businesses, individuals, committees and trustees in bankruptcy cases, and represents parties in business litigation and transactions, foreclosure actions, workout negotiations, real estate and lease negotiations and other commercial matters.
Mr. Walker speaks frequently on bankruptcy and other business litigation topics. He received an undergraduate degree in economics from Tulane University in 1981, attended the Institute of Political and Economic Studies in London, England, and received his J.D. degree from the University of New Mexico School of Law in 1985. He has been a member of the State Bar of New Mexico since 1985 and is a member of the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.