Samuel I. Roybal Associate
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate Law
- University of New Mexico Juris Doctor
- Stanford University B.A. in Political Science
- Bankruptcy Court District of New Mexico
- United States District Court District of New Mexico Member
- Wall Street Journal Award for Achievement Corporation and Business Law
Organizations & Awards
- New Mexico State Bar Association Bankruptcy Section
Samuel I. Roybal joined the Albuquerque firm of Walker, & Associates, P.C. as an associate in November of 2007. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Roybal’s practice concentrated on representing consumer debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, unsecured consumer and business debt collection, and liquor license laws. Currently, Mr. Roybal practices primarily in the area of business bankruptcy, commercial litigation, real estate transaction and litigation, and small business formation and acquisition.
Mr. Roybal earned his J.D. for the University of New Mexico in 2003 where he received the Wall Street Journal Award for Achievement in Corporation and Business Law. Mr. Roybal is a member of the New Mexico Bar Association and the Bankruptcy Section of the New Mexico Bar. He is admitted to practice before all state courts in the State of New Mexico, the Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Mexico, and the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico.